Congratulations to this year's Alan Lichstein award recipient, Tom Ferraro.
Ferraro is a kindergarten teacher at GFJ and has been with the district for nearly two decades.
The award will be given to any current employee who has been employed by the District for at least five years and exhibits many of the following qualities of character:
• Fair and impartial, treats all with respect, dignity, and compassion
• Accessible to all, careful listener
• High ethical standards
• Lifelong learner, driven to master new ideas and help others to do the same
• Disciplined, dedicated hard-worker, devoted to core mission of educating students for the future
• Contributor to the greater community