Here are updates for November.
- November Board of Education Meetings – There will be a Board of Education Meeting at CFJ Elementary School on Monday, November 15 at 7:00 p.m.
- (NEW) “No School for Students” Reminders for November – There is no school on Thursday, November 11 for Veterans Day and Wednesday, November 24 – Friday, November 26 for Thanksgiving Recess.
- (NEW) Parent/Teacher Conference Dates– Students attend school in the morning, and conferences are in the afternoon.
- November 4 for K-5
- November 16 for K-12
- December 1 for K-5
- (NEW) JFS Musical - Come see our middle school students perform in this year’s JFS musical, Seussical the Musical, on November 19-21 at the UEHS auditorium. Due to COVID precautions, all guests must obtain a ticket before they arrive at the show, and all shows will have a limited seating capacity.
- Tickets will be available starting November 8. Instead of charging admission, we ask guests to consider a donation to CHOW which will be collected at the door. A reminder all students must attend with an adult. The show, ticket and COVID protocol updates can be found at www.uek12.org/tickets
- Friday, November 19 at 7:00 p.m. (UEHS)
- Saturday, November 20 at 7:00 p.m. (UEHS)
- Sunday, November 21 at 2:00 p.m. (UEHS)
- (NEW) First Annual “Thanks for Giving” Harvest Fest– Join us at UEHS on Saturday, November 13 from 1:00-5:00 p.m. in the gym and cafeteria. This community event for all families will include food, activities, games, bounce house, community agencies, health screenings, and more.
- The Molina Mobile Unit will be available at this event, as well as on Thursday, November 11 and Friday, November 12 to answer questions you may have about health insurance.
- Important Information on Annual School Budget Vote in May - For the 2021-22 school year, the Union-Endicott Board of Education has made the decision to consolidate the school budget vote polling locations to one site, the District Office. The decision was made for a few reasons. First, with the current structure, U-E buildings are open to voters and students throughout the day. By using the District Office, the community and students are in separate locations. Also, there has been a reduction in poll workers over the past year. Consolidating to one site will allow available workers to serve the community in one location. Finally, the District Office space is centrally located and handicapped accessible. Rest assured, during vote day, all current safety protocols will be in place. The District Office parking lot will be available to voters, and voting will take place between 11:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 17, 2022 at 1100 East Main Street in Endicott.
- 2022 UEHS Graduation – For planning purposes, the Board of Education has approved the June 2022 Graduation Ceremony to take place on the UEHS Athletic Field on Friday, June 24 at 6:30 p.m. Having graduation on a Friday night provides more opportunities for an outdoor ceremony in the event of inclement weather. (i.e. rain dates – Saturday and Sunday)
- 2022 Tiger Ventures Graduation – For planning purposes, the Tiger Ventures graduation will be on June 23 at 6:30 p.m.
- Weekly eTiger Trends Newsletter – Sign up for weekly email messages: https://bit.ly/3niPkw5
- U-E Text Messaging Service – If you would like to receive U-E text messages, please click here for information: SMS Text Opt-In Flyer 67587-multilingual (1).pdf (southcentralric.org)