The State has released updated guidance for school districts, below. This guidance helps answer questions about various protocols that have been in place since the start of the pandemic.
- The weekly testing of faculty and staff members without proof of vaccination is still required.
- Parents and staff should continue to report confirmed cases to the District, as the NYS Dashboard is still effective.
- Masks are no longer required. (However, if a student or staff member tests "positive" for COVID, they may return to school on days 6-10 with a mask.)
- Social distancing is no longer required.
- Test to Stay is no longer required.
- Barriers are no longer required.
- Please be understanding of those who wish to continue to wear a mask to school.