Recent updates - December 1
Good afternoon! Here are updates for the month of December, with new information indicated in yellow.
- December Board of Education Meetings – There will be a Board of Education Meeting at JFS Middle School on Monday, December 5 at 7:00 p.m.
- “No School for Students” Reminders for December – There is no school on Friday, December 23 – Monday, January 2 for Winter Recess. School resumes on January 3, 2023.
- Parent/Teacher Conference Dates – Students attend school in the morning, and conferences are in the afternoon.
- December 5 for elementary students (K-5)
- (NEW) Conflict Reporting System- As a reminder, there is a conflict reporting system on the webpage of each school building. It’s available to students, staff and families to report conflicts and other issues that can arise between students: Sprigeo - Report School Safety Threats and Bullying
- (NEW) Coffee & Community Conversation – We are offering a series of community conversations on the topic of anti-bullying. Please feel free to attend one or more sessions to share your thoughts and experiences with our team. All sessions will take place in the District Office Board Room.
- Friday, 12/2 – 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, 12/6 – 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 12/14 – 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
- Tuesday, 12/20 – 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, 1/11 – 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, 1/17 – 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Monday, 1/23 – 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Monday, 2/6 – 6:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
- (NEW) Endicott Holiday Parade and Celebration – The Endicott Holiday Parade and Celebration is on Saturday, December 3 at 4:00 p.m. The Memorial Park tree lighting will take place after the parade, with fireworks at 5:15 p.m. We hope to see you there!
- Free Meals at U-E – Although universal free meals was not approved at the State level, Union-Endicott will be implementing a meal certification option available to schools participating in the National School Lunch and School Breakfast Programs. What does this mean for your children? All Union-Endicott students enrolled at UEHS, JFS, LWW, GFJ, CFJ, AGM and TJW may receive a healthy breakfast and lunch at school at no charge to your household each day of the 2022-23 school year. No further action is required of you. Your children will be able to participate in these meal programs without having to pay a fee or submit an application. If you have any further questions, please contact food services at 607-757-2107.
- Graduation – The UEHS graduation has been moved to the Visions Veterans Memorial Arena in Binghamton on Saturday, June 24 at 10:00 a.m. The district calendar has been updated on the website.