FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides an easy, user-friendly way to register for school.
Registering through FamilyID allows you to create a FamilyID profile which you will be able to use for athletics, field trips, and more. Be sure to select the 2022-2023 option.
**Please note, this platform is for grades K - 12. If you want to register for Pre-K (UPK) please call the district office and indicate you need to register your child for UPK and your call will be properly directed.**
Before you begin the registration process, please have the following items on hand:
• Student's Original Birth Certificate (Board Policy 7120)
• Two proofs of residency in Union-Endicott (Board Policy 7130)
• Guardian photo identification
• Physical Form (must be current)
• Custody papers (if applicable)