Board of Education

Voice Recognition
Search
X

Board of Education

2021-22 Board of Education 

 Standing, l-r: Kathy Marecek, Assistant Superintendent Jenn Kazmark, Superintendent Nicole Wolfe,
Assistant Superintendent Pamela Portland, BOE President Dick Testa.
Sitting, l-r: Joe Ozvold, Lynda DeLuca, Glenn McIver, BOE Vice President Jim Truillo, Thomas Martin.

 Elected Member Address Phone
 Dick Testa, President126 June Street 754-5492
 Jim Truillo, Vice-President2921 Twilight Drive 748-1332
 Glenn McIver1111 Arnold Drive 341-8750
 Dr. Thomas Martin1043 Elton Drive 427-8007
 Kathy Marecek 10 Denver Court W 624-8158 
 Joe Ozvold 326 Stein Drive754-7726
 Lynda DeLuca7 Denver Court W727-0930

2021-22 BOE Goals

Proposed Success Targets:

  • Grades K-12 Graduation Rate: 
    • 2021-2022 High School:  Increase by 5% from 83% to 88%
      • 2020-2021 High School:  83% 
      • 2019-2020 High School:  92% 
      • 2018-2019 High School:  88%
    • 2021-2022 District: Increase by 5% from 82% to 87%
      • 2020-2021 District: 82% 
      • 2019-2020 District: 87% 
      • 2018-2019 District: 82%       
  • Grades 3-8 ELA & Math Proficiency: 
    • 2021-2022 Assessments not given to all students due to pandemic.
    • 2020-2021 No assessments given in 2019-2020 due to pandemic.
      • 2019-2020 ELA: Increase by 9% from overall 36% to 45% on ELA 
      • 2019-2020 Math: Increase by 9% from overall 41% to 50% in Math
  • District Chronic Absenteeism: 
    • 2021-2022 Decrease by 15% the number of chronically absent students (10% or more of their instructional days) from 1,194 to 1,015 students.
      • 2020-2021 chronically absent: 1,194 students 
      • 2019-2020 chronically absent: 781 students 
      • 2018-2019 chronically absent: 755 students
  • District Out-of-School Suspensions: 
    • 2021-2022 Reduce by 15% the number of out-of-school suspensions from 207 days to 176 days.
      • 2020-2021 OSS: 207 days
      • 2019-2020 OSS: 404 days
      • 2018-2019 OSS: 288 days

Oct
4

BOE Regular Meeting at AGM

Starts at 7:00 PM
Oct
25

BOE Regular Meeting at TJW

Starts at 7:00 PM
Nov
15

BOE Regular Meeting at CFJ

Starts at 7:00 PM
Dec
6

BOE Regular Meeting at LWW

Starts at 7:00 PM
Budget Information
2021-2022 BOE Meeting Calendar
Mission Statement
The Union-Endicott School community will develop students who are responsible, self-directed, life-long learners. With the encouragement of staff, fellow students, parents, and community, U-E students will develop a deeper understanding of self, a respect for others, and an understanding of their place in the world community
Click Image for Agendas/Minutes
BOE Policy Book
© 2021. Union-Endicott Central School District. All Rights Reserved.
View text-based website