Last weekend, Endicott hosted Holiday Magic on the Avenue, a two-day festival of holiday cheer and what is hoped to be an annual tradition. The event kicked off Friday night with a street lighting, food, carolers, holiday decorated store fronts and fireworks.
Saturday was the Endicott Holiday Parade and JFS Winterfest.
If you didn't get to see the windows, please take the time to walk down the Avenue to see them. Here are the locations:
• 10 Washington Ave. (Atlantic Gardens) – U-E librarians
• 57 Washington Ave. (Beveled Edge) – Mrs. Rossi and Mrs. McNamara’s classes from CFJ
• 140 Washington Ave. (Burt’s) – GFI Student Council/PTA and Mr. McConnell’s UEHS AP classes
• 147 Washington Ave.(former realtor) – CFJ Student Council
• 217 Washington Ave. (Wendy’s) – AGM staff
• 204 Washington Ave. (Sonostics) – U-E district office administrators