1) What documents are required to enroll a new student in the Union-Endicott School District?
• Student's Original Birth Certificate (Board Policy 7120)
• Two proofs of residency in Union-Endicott (Board Policy 7130)
• Guardian photo identification
• Immunization records
• Custody papers (if applicable)
2) Can I make an appointment to register my child?
Sure! To make an appointment, please call 607-757-2346 or 607-757-3212. We will also take walk-ins on a first come, first served basis at the district office located at 1100 East Main St., Endicott NY 13760.